MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION INTERNSHIP
Are you the ambitious, flexible and independent marketing/communication student we’re looking for?
At Global School for Entrepreneurship, we see entrepreneurship as an answer to shape your own life and make a meaningful contribution to society. The only way to learn how to do this is by doing the work and actually starting your business.
We stimulate students to think, decide and act as entrepreneurs from the moment they enter our program by providing cutting-edge practical information that can be directly applied to their businesses in our in-house incubator. For our bachelor, it is not necessary to enter Global School with an existing business or a business idea. The only thing you have to bring, is the ambition to become an entrepreneur.
Within the marketing team of Global School, it is our goal to promote our school and find and inform new potential students. After that, the talent scout will select the students.
During your internship, you will be responsible for our social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Clubhouse, Spotify and our website. You will not only create our content, but will also help with making strategic choices about potential new projects and improving our website pages.
Besides this, you will also be actively involved in the events we organise, like our online open days and Scholarship challenge. Together with our event-team, you will make sure our events are promoted and will communicate about the potential dates and send out emails to our visitors.
In addition to these activities that will come up during your internship, there is also enough freedom to carry out your own projects and to be involved in activities that give you energy. Everything to make the best out of your internship!
What do we expect from you?
- You’re a marketing/communication student or follow another related study
- You’re a native/fluent Dutch and, above all, English speaker and writer
- You are flexible and independent with very good social and communication skills
- You see opportunities and you’re proactive: You pick up on things yourself and are not afraid to come up with ideas and experiments
- You have experience with video editing, design and WordPress
- You are available for an internship for at least 5 months on a full time base
What can you expect from us?
- The opportunity to develop yourself further in an environment where you can get a lot of responsibility very quickly
- A passionate and pleasant team to work with and develop new things
- An inspiring working environment (on the 13th floor of The Student Hotel)
- The possibility to continue working part-time within the marketing team after your internship
- A market-based internship fee
Excited to follow your internship at Global School for Entrepreneurship? Then send your CV and motivation to Linda Nieuwenhuijzen via email@example.com.