head of marketing
Are you our next new colleague and help us improve our brandmanagement, marketing and communication?
At Global School for Entrepreneurship, we see entrepreneurship as an answer to shape your own life and make a meaningful contribution to society. The only way to learn how to do this is by doing the work and actually starting your business.
We stimulate students to think, decide and act as entrepreneurs from the moment they enter our program by providing cutting-edge practical information that can be directly applied to their businesses in our in-house incubator. For our bachelor, it is not necessary to enter Global School with an existing business or a business idea. The only thing you have to bring, is the ambition to become an entrepreneur.
Within the marketing team of Global School, it is our goal to promote our school and find and inform new potential students. After that, the talent scout will select the students. As our Head of Marketing, you get a challenging position where you can express a lot of creativy and take a lot of responsibility. You are responsible for our outgoing communication and branding on our online and offline channels.
As our Head of Marketing, you get energy from building a brand, writing strategic plans and develop creative ideas. You will come up with new content and advertising campaigns for our social media channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, Clubhouse, Instagram, Spotify and our website. It’s your job to make the strategic choices and decisions on new projects, improve our website and come up with innovative ideas for our marketing and communication strategy.
For our (online) events, you will be responsible that the events are promoted and designed and be in touch with the students, board and student coaches for the aftercare.
You will work closely with and take the lead in our ambitious marketing team with Demi (Marketing Coordinator), Lisa (Digital Marketing) and Linda (Content Marketing & Events).
What do we expect from you?
- You have 2 – 4 years of experience within marketing, communication and/or brandmanagement
- You can quickly devise, create and engage
- You’re able to manage several projects at the same time
- You see opportunities and you’re proactive: You pick up on things yourself and are not afraid to come up with ideas and experiments
- You’re a team player
- You’re a native/fluent Dutch and, above all, English speaker and writer
- You are flexible and independent with very good social and communication skills
- You have experience with video editing, design and WordPress
- You are available as soon as possible on a full time base
What can you expect from us?
- The opportunity to develop yourself further in an environment where you get a lot of responsibility very quickly
- A passionate and pleasant team to work with and develop new things
- An inspiring working environment (on the 13th floor of The Student Hotel
- A market-based salary
Excited to start your journey at Global School for Entrepreneurship? Then send your CV and motivation to Linda Nieuwenhuijzen via firstname.lastname@example.org.