Join our try 90 days program to discover whether you have what it takes to become an entrepreneur. In 90 days, you will be facilitated in discovering whether your business idea can find traction in the market.
try the program
for 90 days
Join our try 90 days program to discover whether you have what it takes to become an entrepreneur. In 90 days, you will be facilitated in discovering whether your business idea can find traction in the market. You will achieve this through:
- Learning agile working methods to realize results in quick succession.
- Learning the founding principles of the Entrepreneurial Mindset, as encaptured within Effectuation theory.
- Learning what it takes to create value and make sales.
In doing so you will:
- Use project management tools such as SCRUM.
- Practice the Effectuation principles on your own business.
- Discover whether your business idea finds traction in the market through validation, hopefully even earn back your investment and leave with your own business and the capabilities and knowledge how to create a startup.
Don’t have a business idea yet? NO PROBLEM, we will help.
Alongside the three courses, you will also receive personal coaching by one of our coaches who also teaches our BSc. students!
Learn how to create a business together with others in the most effective way possible. And apply the learnings to your own startup. Develop your idea into a business and find out if the market agrees it’s a good idea.
Understand how successful serial entrepreneurs think, decide and act. Through these five principles you will accelerate so much, you will be amazed. It will help you create your startup faster and smarter. Higher speed and lower risk.
The difference between a hobby and a business is sales. In this module we will help you make revenue that will hopefully help you earn back your investment. You will learn how to create a following and sell through social media and the internet.
Capital of the Netherlands, Amsterdam is one of the most popular destinations in Europe. Almost everyone speaks English and it’s a great city to work, live and party in. Come join the lucky few.